July 05, 2022
Fresh Crab Spaghetti by Mia Rigden
Yield: 4 servings
This dish is easy enough for a Monday night at home, yet fancy enough to serve to your favorite friends. For me it ticks all the boxes: quality protein, healthy fats, fiber, vegetables, and explosive flavor.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium. Add the shallots and garlic and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Next, add the red pepper flakes and oregano, followed by the cherry tomatoes. Stir to combine and saute for 2 additional minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and lemon juice, then lower to a simmer. Allow to cook until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain pasta, reserving ¼ cup of the pasta water to add to the sauce.
- Add the pasta to the skillet, along with the reserved pasta sauce and use tongs to combine.
- Serve with a few basil leaves for garnish.